Attorney Masih has joined the White Law PLLC team as of counsel. Kelli is a talented researcher and skilled legal writer. She is steadfast in ensuring each client is treated with dignity, courtesy, timeliness, and professionalism. She is tenacious and meticulous in her legal research and representation.
Kelli has a wide range of legal experience which includes:
- Former Ingham County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney;
- Former Associate Attorney with Kitch, Drutchas, Wagner, DeNardis & Valitutti specializing in birth trauma and medical malpractice cases;
- Provider of mediation services for the Greater Lansing Board of Realtors;
- Of Counsel, George Brookover, PC; and
- Certified Legal Intern, Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Miami, Florida