After suffering a serious injury, you may be wondering what to do and where to turn. At White Law PLLC, our Lansing personal injury attorneys can help.
Our qualified and experienced team can make sense of your situation, help ensure you receive proper medical care, and handle all interactions with the insurance companies. We pledge to thoroughly investigate your claim and work to secure any compensation you may be entitled to.
Call (517) 316-1195 for a free and confidential case evaluation.
Why Choose White Law PLLC for Your Lansing Personal Injury Claim?
If you have sustained an injury caused by the negligence of another person, you need a compassionate and experienced attorney by your side. White Law PLLC is ready to help you today.
- Our Lansing personal injury attorneys have more than six decades of combined legal experience handling these cases.
- We take the time to get to know every client and their issues so that we can tailor a solution that best meets their needs.
- Our clients are able to conveniently discuss their cases remotely, access their case files, and communicate with their attorneys throughout the entirety of their case.
Lansing Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
How Will an Attorney Help a Lansing Personal Injury Case?
The right personal injury attorney is an invaluable resource for anybody injured in or around the Lansing area due to the negligence of another person. While an individual may not have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into their claim, a Lansing personal injury attorney is going to be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the case, including statements from eyewitnesses, photo or video surveillance, accident reports, internal company documents, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure that their client is properly cared for and help to calculate total expenses.
- Handle all communication and negotiations with other parties involved to reach a fair settlement or prepare for trial if necessary.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
Type of Personal Injury Cases White Law PLLC Handles in Lansing
Lansing, the capital of Michigan, is the fifth-largest city in the state. As an important center for cultural, educational, governmental, and commercial activities throughout the region, Lansing is a major hub of activity for locals, visitors, and employees alike. However, there are also many ways that people can sustain personal injuries in Lansing.
At White Law PLLC, our Lansing personal injury attorneys have vast experience handling all manner of injury cases, including:
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Sexual Abuse
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Slip and Falls
- Burn injuries
- Dog Bites
- Police Misconduct
- Mass Torts
- Defective Products
- Governmental Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Train Accidents
Our personal injury attorneys in Lansing help clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries, including broken and dislocated bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, severe sprains and strains, lacerations and puncture wounds, amputation injuries, internal organ damage, and more.
What Is Necessary to Prove in a Lansing Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Personal injury cases in and around Lansing and other areas in Michigan can be difficult to prove. The personal injury attorneys at White Law PLLC will work to prove the following four elements:
- Duty of care. This means that we must establish that the defendant (the at-fault party) in the case had a legal obligation to ensure that the plaintiff (the injury victim) was safe. For example, a driver has a legal obligation to follow traffic laws to protect other motorists and pedestrians around them. Property owners have a liability to ensure that their guests have a safe environment.
- Breach of duty. We need to prove that the defendant breached their duty of care by acting carelessly or negligently, or failed to act in a manner that a reasonable person would in the same situation. For example, in a car accident case, a driver that is texting while driving, impaired by alcohol, or speeding are examples of a breach of duty.
- Causation. We need to show that the actions of the defendant more likely than not led to the accident and the plaintiff’s injuries.
- Damages. Finally, we need to show that the plaintiff suffered actual monetary damages due to the harm caused by the defendant. This can include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more.
At White Law PLLC, we have extensive experience proving all four necessary elements required for a personal injury claim in Lansing, so that we can secure maximum compensation for our clients.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Kind of Compensation Is Available for a Lansing Personal Injury Case?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the negligence of another person, there may be various types of compensation available for your Lansing personal injury case. The team at White Law PLLC is regularly able to help clients recover the following:
- All medical expenses related to their injury
- Lost income if they cannot work while they recover
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
When we represent family members who have lost loved ones due to the negligent actions of another person, we dedicate ourselves to ensuring they receive the closure and compensation they need for their loss.
How Much does a Lansing Personal Injury Attorney Cost?
We recognize that victims of personal injuries in and around the Lansing area may be in a difficult financial situation. That is why we take all Lansing personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we charge no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for our cases, and our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need. This ensures that anybody, regardless of their financial means, can hold negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation of Your Case Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent or careless actions of another person, company, or entity, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At White Law PLLC, we have the resources and experience you need to secure maximum compensation for your claim. We will not back down, and we are prepared to take your case to trial if necessary.