Injuries can lead to significant setbacks and major expenses for victims in Grand Rapids. At White Law PLLC, we are here when you need a Grand Rapids personal injury attorney after sustaining an injury caused by somebody else. You deserve to be fairly compensated for what has happened to you, and our team has extensive experience handling these cases.
Choose White Law PLLC For Your Grand Rapids Personal Injury Case
Whether your case settles early or goes to trial, you need an attorney by your side ready to handle every step of the process. White Law PLLC is going to help you through this.
- We are going to bring more than six decades of combined legal experience handling personal injury cases throughout Michigan, and we have successfully resolved thousands of cases just like yours.
- We make sure that our clients’ needs are our first priority. Every client we take works directly with their attorney throughout the entirety of their case.
- We take Grand Rapids personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
Grand Rapids Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
How Will An Attorney Help Your Grand Rapids Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury attorney in Grand Rapids is going to bring invaluable experience and resources to your side. An attorney will have the ability to obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability in your case. A skilled personal injury lawyer in Grand Rapids will have experience handling a vast array of injuries that victims can incur, including the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Severe lacerations puncture wounds
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Emotional and psychological injuries
An attorney will handle all communication and negotiations with insurance carriers, legal teams, or at-fault parties to work out a fair compensation amount for their client.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Grand Rapids, call (517) 316-1195
Personal Injury Cases Arise In Various Ways In Grand Rapids
At White Law PLLC, we know that there are various ways that personal injury cases arise in Grand Rapids. We have experience helping clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Police Misconduct
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Governmental Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Train Accidents
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the ways people sustain injuries in and around the Grand Rapids area. Please speak to one of our attorneys for a free consultation of your case before making any decisions moving forward.
Click to contact our Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers today
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available for Grand Rapids Personal Injury Claims?
Victims injured by the negligence of another person, company, or entity in Grand Rapids may be entitled to various types of compensation. At White Law PLLC, we are regularly able to help victims secure the following:
- Coverage of all emergency medical expenses
- Short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Lost income if a victim is unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Grand Rapids Personal Injury Attorneys Will Help
Do not hesitate to seek legal assistance if you or a loved one have been injured due to another person’s negligence. The personal injury statute of limitations in Michigan is three years from the date an injury occurs, but do not wait this long to file a claim. At White Law PLLC, we are going to conduct a full investigation into your case so we can obtain the compensation you need.
Call our Grand Rapids personal injury attorneys for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.
Call or text (517) 316-1195 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form