Every cent of compensation counts after you’ve suffered a personal injury, but most insurers will not pay what your case is really worth without a personal injury lawyer on your side. We are an aggressive law firm that will work tirelessly to get you what you’re truly entitled to receive.
If you live in Waverly, MI, and someone has hurt you in an accident, speak with our Waverly personal injury lawyers in a free consultation. You’ll learn your legal options and understand why White Law PLLC the team to use for your personal injury case.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
When you choose a personal injury lawyer in Waverly, MI, you need one that has experience in the situation you’re facing. Personal injury is an extremely broad field of law, and not every firm has a lawyer with the experience you need.
Our main personal injury practice areas at White Law PLLC include the following:
- Car accidents
- Dog bites
- Domestic violence
- Mass torts
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability (slip and fall)
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
There are other personal area niches we handle, like class action and complex accident cases. If you’re unsure, ask us during a free consultation. We can tell you about our previous case experience and our success with clients facing similar injuries to your own.
Your Fight Is Our Fight
The Four Pillars of Personal Injury
In all personal injury cases, there are four things we have to prove to the court to win. Getting an excellent settlement depends on the strength of our evidence for these four pillars of personal injury. They are:
- Duty of care: Did the defendant have a responsibility to act with reasonable care around you?
- Breach of duty: Did the defendant breach that duty?
- Causation: Did that breach of duty cause the accident?
- Damages: Did you suffer harm?
Let’s use the example of a car accident. All drivers have an automatic duty of care to drive with caution around others. If a driver behaves recklessly or breaks road rules, they’re breaching the duty of care.
That breach creates an opportunity for an accident. If they hit you, that’s causation. Sometimes causation is shared between multiple parties, and that can affect compensation. Finally, you have to be injured in a manner that can be compensated by law.
There are pieces of evidence that can prove these four things. Our personal injury lawyers will work to gather them together and calculate the full value of your damages. You may be owed money for things you wouldn’t have considered after your accident, like home renovations to accommodate a new disability.
We’re not just lawyers. We’re passionate advocates who will ensure that your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
What Sets White Law PLLC Apart?
We want to exceed your expectations as your law firm. And to do that, we have structured our firm to give four benefits that set our law firm apart from others.
- First, we put you first by getting to know your issue and your desired outcome and finding a tailored solution to meet your needs. The attorney you work with will be the attorney throughout your entire case.
- Second, we’ve diversified our law firm to get the broadest range of personal injury coverage, and we have over 60+ years of experience and over 30,000 clients. Few firms in Waverly have the experience that our personal injury attorneys do.
- Third, we use a paperless law practice to reduce our operating expenses and pass the savings on to our clients. Our paperless methods allow you to access your case information at any time from any electronic device with web access.
- Fourth, we leverage the latest legal technology to communicate case information throughout our firm and in the courtroom. We are connected at all times to each other and to our clients. These technologies remove some of the drudgework of law so that we can focus on delivering the best results we can to our clients.
We know how to get our clients the results they need in the toughest legal arenas.
How Are Personal Injury Lawyers Paid?
Our personal injury lawyers only get paid if you get money for your accident. This is called a contingency fee system, and it makes legal representation affordable for anyone, regardless of income level.
If you are successful in your case, we take a reasonable percentage of the final total based on the complexity of your case. We discuss all this with you in your free consultation if we feel we can help you with your legal situation.
You will always work directly with your attorney throughout your case.
Speak With a Waverly, MI, Personal Injury Lawyer
Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys will work to deliver you an outstanding result in your personal injury claim. Facing the insurance companies on your own is a recipe for disaster. Calling White Law PLLC will protect you from their tactics.
To speak with a personal injury attorney in Waverly, MI, call the number on your screen anytime or use our online contact form. Contact us 24/7 to schedule your free consultation. Your fight is our fight. Let us prove it to you.
We’re Experienced. We Care.
We Exceed Client Expectations.