Our Practice Areas
Experienced Attorneys in Okemos, Serving Clients in Lansing & Nationwide
White Law PLLC is dedicated to providing effective and personalized legal representation. We have assembled a team of experienced, skilled, and sophisticated lawyers who are committed to the highest levels of legal excellence. Whether you are facing a relatively straightforward or complex legal matter, we leverage our diverse experience and deep legal knowledge to help you find a solution. From our office in Okemos, we serve clients all across Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan, and nationwide.
We can represent a broad range of practice areas:
- Criminal Defense, including a wide spectrum of misdemeanor and felony crimes.
- Driver's License Restoration for drivers who need assistance with restoring their driver's license after DUI, traffic violations, or other offenses.
- Bankruptcy. We can assist clients with Chapter 7, Chapter 13, as well as find other debt relief solutions.
- Civil Litigation. We are experienced trial attorneys who can represent plaintiffs in all types of disputes.
- Estate Planning & Administration. We can help families plan for the future as well as resolve post-death matters involving an estate.
- Business Law. From business formation, transactions, to general business services, we can assist businesses with a full range of matters.
- Family Law. Whether you are facing divorce, custody, or another issue affecting your family, we can provide hands-on guidance.
- Appellate Law. We are well-versed in representing clients with appellate matters in criminal and civil courts and administrative agency cases.
- Liquor License Law. We can help businesses obtain liquor license as well as resolve matters involving permits, renewals, and more.
- Personal Injury. Our firm can represent personal injury claims and help injured clients seek full and fair compensation.
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court. We are licensed to practice in Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court and represent all types of civil, criminal, and domestic matters.
Client-Centered Law Practice Using the Latest Technology
Our law practice takes advantage of new and emerging technology that allows our clients to benefit from greater efficiency and connectivity with our firm. From the utilization of electronic devices and cloud services to enable remote communication to our transition into a paperless practice, we maintain lean, efficient, and integrated operations to create an exceptional client experience.
From our office in Okemos, we are pleased to offer our legal services to clients all across Michigan.
Schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about our services.
Serving Clients Throughout Michigan & Nationwide
We've Successfully Resolved Thousands of Cases
We Never Back Down From a Challenge
We Use Cutting Edge Technology
Experience Handling High-Profile Cases
Over 60 Years of Combined Legal Experience