Getting into a pedestrian accident can result in severe injuries for victims. Not only do pedestrian accident injuries cause immense pain and suffering for victims, but they can lead to major medical and out-of-pocket expenses. At White Law PLLC, our skilled and experienced team is ready to help when you need a Grand Rapids pedestrian accident attorney. We are going to conduct a full investigation into your case so we can obtain the compensation you need to get through this.
Why Choose White Law PLLC For Your Pedestrian Accident Case in Grand Rapids?
After sustaining a serious pedestrian accident injury and Grand Rapids, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. White Law PLLC is ready to help.
- Our team is going to bring more than 60 years of combined legal experience to your case. We have successfully resolved thousands of cases on behalf of our clients.
- We believe in building strong client relationships, and every client will have access to their attorney throughout the entirety of their case.
- We take Grand Rapids pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Grand Rapids Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
Let A Skilled Attorney Help With Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
A Grand Rapids pedestrian accident lawyer is going to bring the resources and experience necessary to conduct a full investigation into the incident. This will include gathering all available photos or video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, and more.
An attorney will work with trusted medical professionals to ensure their client is properly cared for and to help calculate their total expected losses. Using all of the evidence gathered, an attorney will negotiate vigorously on behalf of the client to ensure they receive fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Grand Rapids, call (517) 316-1195
Pedestrian Accidents Regularly Cause Severe Injuries in Grand Rapids, MI
Pedestrians face substantial risks when they are in or around the roadway. At White Law PLLC, it is not uncommon for our pedestrian accident lawyers in Grand Rapids to help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Significant head trauma or a traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord trauma with possible paralysis
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Amputation injuries or crush injuries
According to the Michigan Traffic Reporting System, we know that there were over 2,200 total pedestrian crashes during the latest reporting year. Unfortunately, a significant percentage of those resulted in a casualty – there were 148 pedestrian deaths and almost 2,000 pedestrian injuries that year. Residents in and around Grand Rapids are often pedestrian accident victims because drivers:
- Fail to yield the right of way
- Are operating too fast for conditions
- Operate while distracted by cell phones or other devices
- Are impaired by alcohol or drugs
What Kind Of Compensation Can You Receive for a Pedestrian Accident?
Victims of pedestrian accidents in and around the Grand Rapids may be entitled to various types of compensation for their claim. At White Law PLLC, we will work diligently to secure the following on your behalf:
- Any emergency medical bills
- All follow up doctor or rehabilitation expenses
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Let A Grand Rapids Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Help
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by another person, contact the team at White Law PLLC for help with your case today. Our nationally recognized attorneys pledge to conduct a full investigation of your case so you can obtain the compensation you need. We handle all types of personal injury claims in Grand Rapids.
You can contact our Grand Rapids pedestrian accident attorneys for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.