If you or somebody you love is facing any kind of drug charge in or around Lansing, you need to speak to an attorney about your case immediately. At White Law PLLC, our Lansing drug charges attorneys have extensive experience handling these cases. We understand the laws and penalties in place, and we will work to ensure your rights are upheld throughout this entire process.
Choose White Law PLLC To Help With Your Drug Case in Lansing, MI
When facing drug charges, you need to turn to a team with extensive experience handling these specific issues. White Law PLLC is ready to stand by your side.
- Our attorneys have more than six decades of combined legal experience helping clients throughout the state of Michigan.
- We believe in getting to know every client personally, and we guarantee that you will have access to your attorney throughout the entirety of your case.
- You can contact us for a free consultation of your case so we can help determine the best steps forward for your situation.
Lansing Drug Charges Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
Why Do You Need An Attorney For Drug Charges in Lansing?
A Lansing drug charges attorney is going to take the time to completely understand the situation you are in. This includes conducting an independent investigation into the incident to gather facts and understand circumstances that the prosecution may have missed. Your Lansing drug charged defense attorney will have a thorough understanding that you are a person who deserves skilled legal representation.
An attorney will work with you to ensure you understand every option available to you. Your attorney will work with prosecutors to get the charges against you reduced or even dismissed.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
Drug Charges Can Have Severe Consequences
Michigan has several statutes that directly handle crimes related to the possession, manufacture, or sale of drugs. It is important to understand that felony drug charges can carry significant prison time as well as other consequences. Some of the most common drug-related charges we help clients with include the following:
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of methamphetamines
- Cocaine possession
- Heroin possession
- Ecstasy possession
- Drug cultivation and manufacture
- Drug distribution and sale
- Distribution of medical marijuana
- Federal felony drug trafficking
- Prescription drug crime charges
- Drug trafficking
- Marijuana possession w/ intent to sell
- Meth possession w/ intent to sell
- Heroin possession w/ intent to sell
- Ecstasy possession w/ intent to sell
- Cocaine possession w/ intent to sell
Drug possession charges in Michigan are taken seriously and punished harshly. Without aggressive legal representation, even a possession charge can result in years in prison. Drug manufacture or cultivation charges and charges related to selling drugs can range from 20 years to life imprisonment.
Let Our Lansing Drug Charges Attorney Help You Today
If you or somebody you care about has been accused of a drug crime in Lansing, pick up your phone and call an experienced attorney today. At White Law PLLC, we understand the seriousness of these offenses, and we are going to ensure that your rights are upheld throughout this process. Our team has vast experience representing clients in similar situations, and our goal will be to get the charges against you significantly reduced or dismissed altogether. We are the best criminal defense Lawyers in the Lansing area.
When you need a Lansing drug charges attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.