Pedestrian traffic is a regular sight in and around the city limits of Detroit, but nobody out walking or exercising should have to worry about being injured in an accident with a vehicle. Unfortunately, the reality is that pedestrian accidents are not uncommon. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Detroit pedestrian accident attorney. Our compassionate and experienced team will conduct a full investigation into your case so we can obtain the compensation you need.
Why Choose White Law PLLC For Your Detroit Pedestrian Accident Case?
After sustaining a serious pedestrian accident injury, turn to a trusted attorney with vast experience handling these cases. White Law PLLC is ready to get to work.
- We believe in building strong cases for our clients, and we prepare every matter as if it is going to go to a full trial.
- With more than 60 years of combined legal experience helping personal injury clients, you can be sure that we understand how to handle aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams.
- We take all pedestrian accident cases in Detroit on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they need.
Detroit Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
How Will An Attorney Help With Detroit Pedestrian Accident Claims?
A pedestrian accident attorney in Detroit is going to provide invaluable assistance to your case. Most pedestrian accident victims will not have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into the incident, but an attorney will be able to:
- Obtain any photo or video surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Work with a trusted medical professional to properly evaluate your injuries and calculate your total losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to obtain maximum compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Detroit, call (517) 316-1195
Pedestrian Accidents Are Often Devastating
Detroit pedestrian accidents happen in a variety of ways. In most cases, this involves the negligence of another driver, including a driver:
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Operating while distracted by cell phones
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating too fast for conditions
Unfortunately, because there is so much foot traffic in the Detroit area, pedestrian accidents are not uncommon. When we look at data provided by the Michigan Traffic Reporting System, we can see that out of the more than 2,200 pedestrian accidents reported during the latest year of data we have available. Out of these incidents, there were 148 deaths and almost 2,000 injuries. The survivors of pedestrian crashes in Detroit regularly sustain the following injuries:
- Major head trauma or brain injuries
- Paralysis due to spinal cord injury
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Broken or dislocated bones
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For Detroit Pedestrian Accidents?
Pedestrians who are injured due to the negligent actions of another person may be entitled to various types of compensation for their claim. At White Law PLLC, our pedestrian accident lawyers in Detroit are often able to help victims recover:
- Compensation for all pedestrian crash medical bills
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Let Our Detroit Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Help
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a pedestrian accident injury caused by another party, the team at White Law PLLC is ready to conduct a full investigation into your claim. Our goal is to secure maximum compensation on your behalf so you can make a full recovery. We have the best personal injury attorneys in the Detroit area.
If you need a Detroit pedestrian accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.