Pedestrian accidents are often devastating for victims in East Lansing. They can cause significant injuries and long-term disabilities. When a person is walking or jogging around vehicles in or around East Lansing, they should never have to worry about being seriously injured. Unfortunately, there are times when the negligent actions of drivers on the roadway cause an accident. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need an East Lansing pedestrian accident attorney. Let us investigate your case so we can obtain full compensation for your claim.
Choose White Law PLLC For Your Pedestrian Accident Case
When you sustain a pedestrian accident injury caused by another person, you deserve to be fully compensated. The team at White Law PLLC is ready to help you get through this.
- Our pedestrian accident lawyers have more than 60 years of combined legal experience helping clients throughout Michigan.
- We use cutting-edge technology to help us ensure the best possible outcome for cases. Our iPads, iPhones, laptops, and cloud services stay connected at all times, both inside and outside the courtroom.
- We take East Lansing pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Your Fight Is Our Fight
How Will An Attorney Help Your Case Pedestrian Accident Case in East Lansing?
Victims of pedestrian accidents may not have the resources necessary to fully investigate their cases. However, a pedestrian accident lawyer in East Lansing will be able to obtain all evidence needed to prove liability. An attorney will ensure that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can help calculate total expected expenses. Finally, a lawyer will handle all negotiations with other parties while also preparing the case for trial.
We’re not just lawyers. We’re passionate advocates who will ensure that your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
What Causes Pedestrian Accidents In East Lansing?
Unfortunately, pedestrian accidents are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadway. This can include drivers:
- Failing to yield the right of way to a pedestrian
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by cell phones or other devices
When analyzing data provided by the Michigan Traffic Reporting System, we see that there were more than 2,200 pedestrian crashes reported across the state during the latest year of statistics available. Out of these incidents, there were nearly 2,000 injuries and 148 fatalities. At White Law PLLC, our East Lansing pedestrian accident lawyers regularly help victims have sustained severe injuries, including:
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Amputations and crush injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
We understand that you may be going through a difficult situation and we are ready to help however we can.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For Pedestrian Accident Cases in East Lansing?
Victims of pedestrian accidents in East Lansing may be entitled to various types of compensation. At White Law PLLC, we are regularly able to help victims in these cases obtain the following:
- Coverage of any pedestrian crash-related medical bills
- Long-term physical therapy or rehabilitation expenses
- Lost income if a victim is unable to work while recovering
- Pain and suffering/loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
You will always work directly with your attorney throughout your case.
Let An East Lansing Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Help
If you or somebody you care about sustains an injury in a pedestrian crash in East Lansing, contact the team at White Law PLLC today. We have extensive experience handling these cases for clients throughout Michigan, and we know what it takes to obtain maximum compensation.
When you need an East Lansing pedestrian accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.
We’re Experienced. We Care.
We Exceed Client Expectations.