There are many motorcycle enthusiasts in and around the Detroit area. Unfortunately, motorcyclists face higher risks of severe injury than those inside traditional passenger vehicles when an accident does occur. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Detroit motorcycle accident attorney. We understand what it takes to investigate these cases and obtain maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, so let us get to work helping you today.
Why Choose White Law PLLC For Detroit Motorcycle Accident Cases?
After sustaining a severe motorcycle accident injury, you need an attorney that understands the nuances of these particular claims. White Law PLLC is going to stand by your side.
- We have more than six decades of combined legal experience, and we thoroughly understand the complications that can arise in motorcycle accident cases.
- We have a track record of success, regularly handle high-profile cases, and have a high Google rating that attests to our ability.
- We take Detroit motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Your Fight Is Our Fight
What Will A Detroit Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Do To Help?
A Detroit personal injury attorney is going to be particularly helpful in the event you are injured in a motorcycle crash. Unfortunately, insurance carriers and even juries have an inherent bias against motorcyclists. Your attorney is going to gather the evidence necessary to prove the liability of the at-fault party. This includes obtaining:
- Video and photo surveillance
- Accident reports
- Eyewitness statements
The goal of your Detroit motorcycle accident lawyer will be to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you should be compensated fairly for what has happened. Your attorney will work with trusted medical professionals to ensure your expenses are properly calculated and that you are cared for.
We’re not just lawyers. We’re passionate advocates who will ensure that your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
Most Common Detroit Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
The reality is that motorcyclists have much less protection than others on the roadway in the event an accident occurs. Even when a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, it is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Severe head injuries or traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Amputation or crush injuries
When analyzing data provided by the Michigan Traffic Reporting System, we can see that there were more than 2,600 total motorcycle crashes across the state during the latest year of statistics we have available. Out of these incidents, 134 people lost their lives, and 2,325 motorcyclists were injured.
We know how to get our clients the results they need in the toughest legal arenas.
How Much Compensation Can You Get For Detroit Motorcycle Accident Case?
There is no set amount of compensation awarded to motorcycle accident victims in Detroit. However, the team at White Law PLLC is regularly able to help victims recover:
- Compensation for all motorcycle crash-related medical bills
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work while they recover
- Pain and suffering and loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Property damage expenses
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
You will always work directly with your attorney throughout your case.
Let Our Detroit Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Help
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the negligence of another driver, let White Law PLLC get to work on your case today. Our competent and experienced team will use our full resources to ensure you obtain maximum compensation for your claim.
When you need a Detroit motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.
We’re Experienced. We Care.
We Exceed Client Expectations.