The last thing you want to worry about will you go onto another person’s property is sustaining an injury in a slip and fall accident. Unfortunately, these incidents are not uncommon, and they are often caused by the negligent actions of property owners or their employees. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help if you need an East Lansing slip and fall attorney. We have extensive experience handling premises liability cases and will work diligently to secure full compensation for your claim. Our attorneys are the best when it comes to all personal injury claims in East Lansing.
Why Choose White Law PLLC For East Lansing Slip and Fall Claims?
After sustaining a slip and fall injury in East Lansing, you need to turn to an attorney with extensive premises liability case experience. White Law PLLC is going to stand by your side.
- We have decades of combined legal experience helping clients with premises liability cases throughout Michigan.
- We take the time to get to know our clients personally, and we have successfully resolved thousands of cases.
- Our team takes East Lansing slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients will pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
East Lansing Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
How Will An Attorney Help with a Slip and Fall Case in East Lansing?
Proving fault after a slip and fall accident can be difficult, and an attorney is often needed to conduct a full investigation into the case. An East Lansing slip and fall attorney will have the resources necessary to obtain any video or surveillance footage, review company safety records, speak to eyewitnesses, and analyze accident reports.
An attorney will also work with a trusted medical professional to properly calculate their client’s total losses. Finally, an attorney will handle all communications and negotiations with other parties involved to reach a fair settlement for their client.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving East Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
What Causes Slip And Fall Accidents?
Slip and fall accidents are the leading cause of premises liability cases in the United States, and they send more than one million people in need of medical treatment to the hospital each year. According to the National Floor Safety Institute, slip and fall injuries account for 12% of total falls, and they can lead to severe injuries for victims. At White Law PLLC, we regularly help clients who have sustained the following types of injuries in these cases:
- Severe sprains or strains
- Bone fractures or dislocations
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Concussions or severe traumatic brain injuries
- Neck or back injuries
These injuries are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of property owners and their employees. Some of the most common causes of slip and fall injuries include:
- Greasy or wet floors caused by spills
- Snowmelt at doorway entrances
- Failure to use a “wet floor” sign after mopping
- Loose flooring material such as carpeting or floorboards
- Loose gravel or concrete in parking lots
- Poor lighting in pedestrian walkway areas
- Low-lying obstacles and pedestrian walkway areas
How Much Compensation Is Available for East Lansing Slip and Falls?
There may be various types of compensation available to victims of slip and fall incidents in or around East Lansing. At White Law PLLC, we will diligently work to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of any medical bills caused by the slip and fall incident
- Lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Any out-of-pocket expenses caused by the injury
- Pain and suffering or loss of personal enjoyment images
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our East Lansing Slip And Fall Attorneys Can Help
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligence of another person, let White Law PLLC help you today. We will conduct a complete investigation into your case so we can obtain maximum compensation on your behalf.
If you need an East Lansing slip and fall attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.