Dog bite injuries can be incredibly severe and lead to significant scarring and disfigurement for victims. Dogs are arguably the most popular pet in the United States, and most people do not think about bite injuries occurring. However, the team at White Law PLLC is here when you need a Lancing dog bite injury attorney. We understand that these injuries can have a significant impact on victims and that they can be incredibly costly. Let our Lansing personal injury attorneys work to secure any compensation you need.
Choose White Law PLLC With Help For Your Dog Bite Case in Lansing.
When you sustain a severe dog bite injury, you should not have to worry about how you be able to afford your medical bills. White Law PLLC is ready to stand by your side.
- With more than six decades of combined legal experience, we have a thorough understanding of how to obtain maximum compensation from insurance carriers in these cases.
- We refuse to back down from a challenge, and we do not mind taking a case to trial if that is what it takes to secure full compensation for your claim.
- We take Lansing dog bite injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Lansing Dog Bite Injuries Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
Why Do You Need An Attorney for Dog Bite Claims in Lansing?
Michigan is considered a “strict liability” dog bite state. This means that a dog’s owner can be held liable for any injuries caused by a bite to a human being regardless of whether or not the dog has ever bitten anybody before or is known to be aggressive. A dog bite injury victim can recover compensation so long as they did not provoke the dog, and they were on public property or lawfully on private property.
An attorney is often going to be necessary to take on aggressive insurance carriers or dog owners who do not want to offer fair settlements in these cases. This can include proving that the injury victim did not provoke the animal and that they were legally on the property where the incident occurred.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
Dog Bite Statistics And Injuries
Estimates show that there are approximately 4.7 million dog bite cases each year across the country. While many of these dog bites are not severe, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that around one out of every five dog bite victims requires medical assistance. At White Law PLLC, our Lansing dog bite injury lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Significant soft tissue damage
- Lacerations and puncture wounds
- Severed veins or arteries
- Damaged muscles, ligaments, or tendons
- Amputations of the fingers
We also know that dog bite injuries can lead to significant scarring and disfigurement for victims and can cause emotional and psychological trauma.
Can You Get Compensation For A Dog Bite Injury in Lansing, MI?
If you have been bitten by a dog in Lansing, there may be various types of compensation available through a homeowner’s insurance policy claim or a personal injury lawsuit against the dog’s owner. At White Law PLLC, our dog bite injury lawyers in Lansing will work to secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all dog bite-related medical bills
- Lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment/scarring and disfigurement damages
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Let Our Lansing Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Help
If you or somebody you love has been bitten and injured by a dog in Lansing, Michigan, contact the team at White Law PLLC today. We have extensive experience helping clients in similar situations, and we know what it takes to obtain maximum compensation for these claims.
If you need a Lansing dog bite injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.