Slip and fall injuries are much more devastating than most people realize. A slip and fall incident can cause significant setbacks for victims, and these accidents are often caused by the negligent actions of a property owner or their employees. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Lansing slip and fall attorney. Our experienced Lansing personal injury attorneys will conduct a full investigation into your case so we can secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Choose White Law PLLC For Your Slip and Fall Case in Lansing
After sustaining a severe slip and fall accident injury, you need to speak to an attorney with extensive experience handling these premises cases. White Law PLLC is ready to get to work today.
- At White Law PLLC, our clients come first. We take the time to get to know every client and their families so that we can tailor the best solution moving forward to meet their goals and needs.
- We have more than six decades of combined legal experience to bring to your side for a slip and fall accident case.
- Our team takes all Lansing slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients will pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
Lansing Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
What Will An Attorney Do To Help with Lansing Personal Injury Claims?
A slip and fall injury attorney in Lansing is going to have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into these incidents. This will include obtaining any video surveillance available of the incident, gathering records of the property owner, analyzing accident reports, and speaking to eyewitnesses. An attorney will also handle negotiations with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation on behalf of their client.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
Slip And Fall Accidents Can Leave To Severe Injuries
Slip and fall injuries happen in a variety of ways, and are often due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner or their employees. At White Law PLLC, we regularly help clients who have sustained slip and fall injuries due to the following:
- Wet floors that have not been promptly cleaned by staff members
- Floors that are greasy or recently waxed
- No “wet floor” signs were placed after mopping
- Loose for services such as carpeting or floorboards
- Poor visibility in pedestrian walkway areas inside or outside of a building
- Loose gravel or broken concrete in a parking lot
Slip and fall accidents can lead to significant injuries for victims. This can include:
- Severe strains or sprains
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken in dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- …and more
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
How Much Compensation Is Available for Slip and Falls in Lansing?
In the aftermath of a slip and fall accident, there may be various types of compensation available to Lansing victims. At White Law PLLC, we regularly help victims of fall accidents recover the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Lost income if a victim cannot work while recovering
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Pain and suffering damages
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Lansing Slip And Fall Attorneys Are Here To Help
If you or someone you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligent actions of a property owner, contact an attorney at White Law PLLC today. Our team will conduct a full investigation into your case so we can obtain the compensation you need.
When you need a Lansing slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.
Call or text (517) 316-1195 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form