You should never have to worry about sustaining an injury when you go onto another person’s property. Unfortunately, there are times when the negligent actions of property owners directly lead to the injuries of their guests. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Lansing premises liability attorney. Our skilled and experienced team will conduct a complete investigation into the cause of your injuries to secure the compensation you need.
Why Is White Law PLLC Your Best Choice For Lansing Premises Liability Cases?
After sustaining an injury caused by the negligent actions of a property owner, you need an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. The Lansing personal injury lawyers at White Law PLLC are ready to help.
- We believe in building strong cases for our clients, and we prepare every case as if it will go to trial.
- With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, we understand how to take on aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault property owners.
- Our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their cases. We take Lansing premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Your Fight Is Our Fight
What Will An Attorney Do To Help With Premises Liability Claims in Lansing?
An attorney is going to be invaluable when going up against property owners and their insurance carriers. A Lansing premises liability lawyer will be able to obtain all evidence needed to prove liability and will ensure that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional. Importantly, an attorney will handle all negotiations with other parties involved to obtain maximum compensation.
We’re not just lawyers. We’re passionate advocates who will ensure that your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
Understanding Premises Liability Cases
Property owners have a responsibility to ensure the safety of those who have a right to be on their premises. This includes those who work for them as well as those who are visiting. Premises liability law covers private properties, businesses, and government property. There are a variety of ways that a person could sustain an injury caused by the negligent actions of the property owner or their employees.
At White Law PLLC, some of the most common causes of premises liability cases include slip and fall incidents. These incidents are regularly caused by wet floors, low-lying objects on pedestrian pathways, loose flooring materials, and improper training of employees. However, there are certainly other ways that people get hurt due to property owner negligence. This can include:
- A failure to properly inspect and maintain the premises
- Not providing proper training for employees
- Inadequate security on the premises
Patrons who are harmed due to property owner negligence can sustain a wide variety of injuries. At White Law PLLC, we regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe sprains or strains
- Traumatic brain injuries or open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Internal illnesses caused by chemical exposure
We understand that you may be going through a difficult situation and we are ready to help however we can.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
After sustaining an injury due to the negligence of a property owner, there may be various types of compensation available for your injuries. The team at White Law PLLC will work to secure the following on your behalf:
- All medical expenses related to the injuries
- Any lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent property owner
You will always work directly with your attorney throughout your case.
Let Our Lansing Premises Liability Attorneys Help
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligent actions of a property owner or their employees, let the team at White Law PLLC help you today. Our competent and experienced attorneys will conduct a full investigation into your case to secure the compensation you deserve.
You can contact our Lansing premises liability attorneys for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.
We’re Experienced. We Care.
We Exceed Client Expectations.