Spinal cord injuries can be devastating and completely alter a person’s way of life. A spinal cord injury often leads to paralysis, resulting in victims being unable to work or enjoy the daily activities they are accustomed to. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Lansing spinal cord injury attorney. We have extensive experience conducting investigations into these cases and securing the compensation our clients deserve.
Choose White Law PLLC For Your Lansing Spinal Cord Injury Case
If you have sustained a spinal cord injury caused by another person, you need to let the compassionate and experienced team at White Law PLLC take the reins of your case.
- With more than six decades of combined legal experience, our Lansing spinal cord injury attorneys understand what it takes to win these cases.
- We believe in developing close personal relationships with our clients. Every client has access to their attorney throughout the entirety of their case.
- We take Lansing spinal cord injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will pay us nothing until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Lansing Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
These cases can become complicated, but a spinal cord injury lawyer in Lansing will have the resources necessary to gather all evidence needed to prove liability. An attorney will be able to ensure the spinal cord injury victim is properly evaluated by trusted medical professionals to help calculate expected lifetime costs. Importantly, an attorney will be a fierce advocate for the spinal cord injury victim when negotiating for maximum compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
Spinal Cord Injury Causes And Costs in Lansing, MI
Spinal cord injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways. At White Law PLLC, our Lansing spinal cord injury lawyers regularly help victims who have sustained their injuries in the following ways:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Falls from varying heights
- Defective products
- Sports injuries
- …and more
The spinal cord is the control center of our bodies, which is why a spinal cord injury is so devastating. According to data available from the National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (NSCISC), we can see that the first-year medical costs of these injuries can range anywhere from approximately $300,000 to more than $1,000,000 (depending on the severity of the injury).
However, these are not the only costs associated with a spinal cord injury. There are many “hidden costs” that victims and their families face, including lost wages, costs to modify a home or vehicle, travel to and from spinal cord specialists, and more.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
As evidenced by the NSCISC, spinal cord injuries can be incredibly costly, and there are various types of compensation available to those who have been injured due to the negligence of another person. This can include:
- All medical bills related to the spinal cord injury
- The costs of vehicle or home modifications to aid in mobility
- Any general household out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Lansing Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys Are Here
If you or somebody you love has sustained a spinal cord injury caused by the negligent actions of another person, contact the team at White Law PLLC today. We will conduct a complete investigation into your case so we can secure the compensation you are entitled to.
When you need a Lansing spinal cord injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.