Brain injuries can be devastating and leave victims with long-lasting injuries. These injuries can completely alter a person’s way of life. At White Law PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Lansing brain injury attorney. If the negative actions of another party have caused your injury, we will conduct a complete investigation into the incident so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose White Law PLLC For Your Case Brain Injury Case in Lansing, MI?
If you have sustained a traumatic brain injury caused by the negligence actions of another person, you can count on the team at White Law PLLC to have your back.
- With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are capable of handling the complexities of brain injury cases in Lansing.
- We never back down from a challenge, and we have no problem taking your case to trial if necessary to secure justice on your behalf.
- We take all Lansing brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Lansing Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me (517) 316-1195
What Will An Attorney Do To Help with Brain Injury Claims in Lansing?
While most brain injury victims will not have the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into their case, a Lansing brain injury attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain fair compensation
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Lansing, call (517) 316-1195
What Causes Lansing Brain Injuries?
Brain injuries in Lansing can happen in a variety of ways. At White Law PLLC, we have extensive experience helping victims who sustain severe injuries due to:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Other property under negligence cases
- Workplace accidents
- Defective products
- Nursing home abuse
- …and more
According to data available from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are nearly 1.5 million traumatic brain injury cases each year across the country. Out of these incidents, approximately 50,000 people lose their lives, and nearly 85,000 are left with significant long-term disabilities.
Those who survive brain injuries are often left suffering from severe cognitive or physical impairments that dramatically affect their life and the lives of their family members. A brain injury can keep somebody from working and earning an income. Brain injury victims in Lansing often regularly suffer from severe psychological and emotional trauma due to the injury itself and the way the injury impacts their life.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available for Lansing Brain Injury
If you have suffered from a brain injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At White Law PLLC, we are regularly able to help clients recover the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the brain injury
- Any long term care that is needed
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Let Our Lansing Brain Injury Lawyer Help You Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a brain injury, you may need to seek legal assistance from the team at White Law PLLC. Our qualified and experienced attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into your case so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
You can contact our Lansing brain injury attorneys for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (517) 316-1195.